Come to this restaurant for a break and taste nicely cooked grilled chicken breasts, hot sandwiches, and breaded steaks. Tasty baked apples, coconut cakes, and pecan pie might be what you need. Visit Frisch’s Big Boy for good Strawberry colada. Get to know frisch’s breakfast bar hours details here.
This place is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Prices here are reported to be democratic. But Google users haven’t given this spot a high rating.
Frisch’s Breakfast Bar Hours
7.59 Monday-Friday—served until 11 a.m. | 8.99 Saturday and Holidays—served until 1 p.m.; Sunday 2 p.m. Breakfast Bar with Fruit is priced per person for dining room consumption only. See buffet for calorie declarations.
Served Saturday & Sunday until 1:30 p.m. On occasion, availability hours vary by location.
Frisch’s Breakfast Menu
The menu will change based on the seasonal availability of local ingredients.
- Scrambled eggs
- Sausage Gravy
- Fruit Topping
Highlights of Frisch’s Big Boy’s new fast-casual experience:
- Guest orders will be taken at the front counter and delivered to guest tables by Frisch’s Big Boy Dining Room Ambassadors
- Guests have the option to view the menu from a QR code activated on their smartphones
- Breakfast Bars will operate Saturdays and Sundays only, and service will be provided by a Frisch’s Big Boy Bar Ambassador
As health and safety remain the top priority, innovations will be made to Frisch’s Big Boy dining room operations. These include:
- Frisch’s Big Boy will continue to lead in safe sanitation practice
- A full-time Frisch’s Big Boy Cleaning Captain will ensure restaurants are executing the currently in place COVID19 Hospital Clean Procedures
- Before reopening, all Frisch’s Big Boy restaurants will pass Hospital Clean Certification and Brand Excellence Review
- Food safety inspections will continue to include COVID19 processes
- Some tables and chairs will be removed to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Plexiglas barriers are now hung by front registers and will continue to be located at drive-thru windows
- Guests will receive silverware and napkins in personal packets
- Hand sanitizer stations are now available in multiple locations throughout the dining room
Frisch’s carryout, drive-thru, and delivery remain available, as will Big Boy’s Market which offers items such as half gallons of milk, loaves of bread, and bathroom tissue.